For divers looking for an ultra compact cutting tool, there's SCUBAPRO's WHITE TIP.
Made of 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel, the WHITE TIP's blade is 2.56in/6.6cm long and provides both an excellent cutting edge and good resistance to surface oxidation. It includes a serrated edge -- best for sawing through rope, a conventional edge -- best for making clean slicing cuts, and an angled Tanto tip, one of the strongest knife points available. A slot in the handle provides a place to string a lanyard.
The WHITE TIP is the perfect compact knife to attach to a hose or your BC as a primary knife, or stow in an easy-to-reach pocket as a back-up tool. Includes a locking sheath and kit for BC/hose attachment.
- Classic stainless steel classic blade features both conventional and serrated cutting edges.
- Compact size means it can fit just about anywhere.
- Includes locking sheath and kit for BC/hose attachment.
- Overall length: 5.8in/14.7cm.
- Length of blade: 2.56in/6.6cm.
- Weight of knife with sheath: 3.3oz/93g.
- Weight of knife alone: 2oz/57g.