The Typhoon Pro II Exceed Fin is a sleek, ergonomic design that features a Balanced Variable Flex Blade. The blade adjusts to changing diving conditions without over-stressing ankles or legs. The Typhoon Pro II Exceed Fin (Open Heel) features a new low profile quick adjust buckle that is ergonomically designed into the blade, allowing for minimal water drag.
- Blade made from a special thermoplastic material with superior flexibility
- Innovative blade with differentiated thickness
- Foot pocket made from thermoplastic rubber for ease of putting on and taking off
- Support rails in two different materials
- New low profile, tilting adjustment buckles prevents accidental unbuckling.
- Wide footpocket made from black elastomers
- Extensive anti-skid zone on the bottom of the footpocket
- Protective elastomer edge along the entire front border of the blade
- New thermoplastic rubber strap that keeps the foot perfectly in position in the pocket